Windows Repair can do the following:
• Reset Registry Permissions
• Reset File Permissions
• Register System Files
• Repair WMI
• Repair Windows Firewall
• Repair Internet Explorer
• Repair MDAC & MS Jet
• Repair Hosts File
• Remove Policies Set By Infections
• Repair Icons
• Repair Winsock & DNS Cache
• Remove Temp Files
• Repair Proxy Settings
• Unhide Non System Files
• Repair Windows Updates
- Remove beta repairs button. The only beta repair was for the system restore which wasn't repairing it, so no point in having it till i find more info on it
- The Repair CD/DVD Missing/Not Working now logs if it detects iTunes and if it does it applies the upperfilter regkey so iTunes can burn cds.
- The Unhide Non System Files now also sets the show desktop icons back to enabled. Some viruses are putting desktop icons as hidden. If you keep them hidden your self you can rehide them with a simple right click on the desktop and then go to view.
- Updated the repair windows firewall to have file and print sharing enabled.
- Add a "Defaults" button next to the select all and unselect all repairs. This was by user request. The defaults button will select the default repairs, the same as when you run the Windows Repair for the first time.
- The Windows Repair log now record system information such as what version of windows and such. This way when a user posts the log in the forums and doesnt tell me what version of Windows they are on I can see it in the logs.
- New repair added for Windows 8 users. Repair Windows 8 Component Store. Microsoft finally added some built in tool to fix and recover corrupt files when sfc /scannow fails and says it couldn't fix some corrupt files. I also have the repair do a cleanup of the component store to shrink the size and also possibly remove errors from old outdated files. Here is the repair info from with in the program.:
Год выпуска: 2014
ОС: Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / 8.1 / 2012 (32 & 64 Bit)
Язык интерфейса: English
Лекарство/Medical: не требуется (Freeware)
Размер: 14,99 Мб